- EXTRA TRASH DUE TO WEATHER
In the event any resident has extra trash due to the Nor’easter on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, below are ways to dispose of extra bags:
1) If you are home when the truck services your totes, you can place extra bags of trash that will not fit in the totes directly into the truck
- The driver will beep if you have bags are curbside to let you know they are there so you can place them directly into the truck
- You must be home the driver is not allowed to get out of the truck to service the extra bags on the ground
2) You can utilize both sides of your street
- You can place your trash tote across the street before or after your tote is serviced on either side of the street.
Please call the Board of Health Office directly if you have any additional questions or concerns